- Rubber based adhesives are considered more economical than an acrylic or silicone based adhesive product.
- Rubber based adhesives are hydrophobic so they resist water and moisture in a humid environment.
- Rubber based adhesives have higher tack to provide immediate bond compared to acrylic or silicone adhesives.
- Rubber based adhesive products in general are softer than acrylics or silicone adhesives allowing them to have the ability to wet out and flow into a substrate much better especially with textured surfaces.
- Rubber based adhesives are ideal for indoor applications and are considered to adhere to a wide variety of substrates compared to an acrylic or silicone adhesive.
Click on the data sheets below for examples of some common stocked SpecBond products.