SpecBond has the experience to design and source custom medical adhesive tapes and converted products for such applications as medical devices, wound care and transdermal bandages, and consumer products to name a few. Our technical expertise and value added services along with a stocking program to support your needs makes SpecBond a trusted and dependable resource for your medical adhesive tape & converting needs. Below are a representation of just some of the materials available
- 1/32″ thick highly conformable white polyolefin foam coated on both sides with a high performance medical grade adhesive designed for skin contact. Provides a reliable bond for mounting electrodes, grounding pads, and other devices for skin contact.
- A 6 MIL shear, embossed and stretchable, polyethylene film laminated with 1.8 MILS of a latex free adhesive that is approved for skin contact. The product is supplied with a 42# kraft liner. This is also supplied in a 6 MIL clear and tan film.
- A 1 MIL highly conformable polyurethane film coated on both sides with an aggressive acrylic adhesive designed for skin contact.
- Aggressive rubber based adhesive on both sides of a woven polyester cloth. This is used for medical products for long term attachment of medical devices to the skin.
- Breathable clear urethane film laminated to one side of a 1.3 oz/sq yd polyester spunlaced apertured nonwoven. The other side is coated with medical grade acrylic adhesive. This is used for wound dressings where a waterproof but breathable covering is desired.
- Absorbent hydrocolloid laminated on one side with a 1/32″ white polyethylene closed cell foam. The opposite side is protected be a release liner. Used for attachment of medical devices to skin.
- Polyester tricot knit fabric coated on one side with a medical acrylic adhesive. Used for medical products for long term attachment of medical devices to the skin.